Bladins International School is authorized to deliver the IB curriculum (Primary, and Middle) from the age of 5 to 16. The Primary Years Program has approximately 320 students, while the Middle Years Program (MYP) part of the school consists of approximately 200 pupils with two classes per year group.
The International School is looking for a certified Inclusive Education teacher to support students with learning needs in small group settings, and/or in a co-teaching setting.
The successful candidate:
- Must have a qualified SEN teaching degree
- Have experience working with children in an educational setting
- Have a high level of fluency and accuracy in both spoken and written English
- Is able to support students with learning and/or social difficulties
- Have a professional approach to all tasks
- Is highly motivated and a self-starter
- Is able to collaborate with the classroom teacher(s) and communicate with the parents
- Is organized and able to help students develop organization skills
We place great emphasis on personal qualities, as you will become a part of our positive team.
Please note: we will only consider qualified applicants.
The school will assess applications as these arrive and suitable candidates may be contacted and employed prior to the closing date.
All interested candidates should forward their resumes with a cover letter, along with the names, addresses, and phone numbers of two referees.
Closing date for applications: Friday, December 2, 2022