Bladins School is an independent School consisting of a Swedish Preschool, Swedish Compulsory School, an International School, and an Upper Secondary School, in total approximately 500 students. We are located in Malmö, a large, vibrant city located in the south of Sweden.
The International School is authorized to deliver the IB Primary and Middle programmes from the age of 3 to 16. We are now looking for dedicated, international teachers to fill a temporary position on our team.
Bladins International School of Malmö welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the positions below:
Position: PYP Coordinator
This position is a full-time position until 22 June.
- Meet regularly with grade level teams and single-subject specialists to ensure transparency of units through collaboration.
- Support teachers with the PYP Collaborative Planning process and documentation of Units of inquiry through use of planning tools (e.g. Toddle).
- Plan for and support Transdisciplinary collaboration between grade level teams and single-subject specialist teachers.
- Support the PYP Exhibition - Implement timelines and procedures that support Grade 5 teachers and students in completing the PYP Exhibition
- Create agendas for relevant PYP meetings and see that minutes are taken and shared.
- Oversee the collaborative development of the Programme of Inquiry.
- Coordinate grade level outcomes to ensure both vertical and horizontal articulation of the curriculum.
- Provide formal and informal feedback on the implementation of the programme to faculty.
- Work with teachers to ensure that the inquiry approach is being used in all learning environments.
- Oversee the report writing process and publishing of the reports for guardians. Liaise with the Primary Principal and other programme Coordinators.
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
B.A. Degree in Education or other relevant degree or teaching qualification
Coordination experience preferred
Experience in highly multicultural settings
Effective Date: 24th October 2022.
For more information about the position please contact Cecilia Bedu-Addo, Primary Principal at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bladins reserves the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.