Bladins School is an independent School consisting of a Swedish Preschool, Swedish Compulsory School, an International School and an Upper Secondary School, in total approximately 1500 students. We are located in Malmö, a large, vibrant city located in the south of Sweden.
The International School is authorized to deliver the IB Primary and Middle programmes from the age of 3 to 16. We are now looking for dedicated, international teachers to fill positions on our team.
Bladins International School of Malmö welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the positions below:
Position: Inclusive Education Teacher (SEN)
This position is a full-time position (for one school year).
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
B.A. Degree in Education and a qualified Inclusive Education teacher (Special Needs Education)
- Have experience working in multicultural environments
- Have a high level of fluency and accuracy in both spoken and written English
- are able to support students with learning and/or social/emotional difficulties
- Have a professional approach to all tasks
- Are highly motivated and a self-starter
- Are able to collaborate with classroom teacher(s), support staff and management
- Are flexible
- Are organized and able to help students develop organization skills
We place great emphasis on personal qualities, as you will become a part of our positive team.
Effective Date: 8th August 2022
Please note: We will only consider applicants with the appropriate qualifications
Closing date for applications: May 8, 2022
For more information about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bladins reserves the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.