Bladins School is an independent School consisting of a Swedish Preschool, Swedish Compulsory School, an International School and an Upper Secondary School, in total approximately 1500 students. We are located in Malmö, a large, vibrant city located in the south of Sweden.
The International School is authorized to deliver the IB Primary, Middle and Diploma programmes from the age of 3 to 19. We are now looking for a dedicated Coordinator to lead our team of Student Development Coaches.
Bladins International School of Malmö welcomes applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professionals for the positions below:
Position: Student Development Coach Coordinator
This position is a full-time position (for at least one school year).
- Responsible for all elements regarding staffing with the SDC team
- Act as a contact point between the SDC’s and school leadership
- Oversee staffing so that appropriate support for students is provided during and after school
- Ensure planning and documentation of curriculum
- Ensure implementation and evaluation of activities and classroom support for students
- Induct new staff
- Update school community about sections developments and activities
- Promote and coordinate interaction with other IB schools where appropriate
- Ensure staff receive relevant professional and curricular development.
- Conduct parent information sessions/meetings
- Meet regularly with year level teams to ensure transparency of collaboration
- Create agendas for relevant meetings and see that minutes are taken and shared
- Provide formal and informal feedback to staff
- Creating pedagogical goals according to the Swedish curriculum and in accordance with IFOUS project
Minimum qualifications & experience are the following:
- Degree in Education or other relevant qualifications
- Relevant team leadership experience and management of staff
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Swedish is an advantage.
- Strong pedagogical skills
- Experience working in multicultural and multilingual environments
- Proficiency in Google Suite
- Proven problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Ability to create good relationships with colleagues, students and other stakeholders.
- Open-minded and flexible. Driven by a passion to create the best possible learning opportunities for students.
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant curriculum and supporting documentation
- Goal and results-driven
- Ability to prioritise tasks and be flexible in changing situations where needed
- Set targets and follow up on results
- See possibilities for change and development
Effective Date: 1st May 2022. (The position is a temporary position for one year with the possibility of extension).
For more information about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bladins reserves the right to close applications early if a suitable applicant is found.